Strategy Workshop on Authoring Tools
The final session Thursday will be a series of group discussions based on your own individual interests and questions for your peers. Each topic is assigned a group leader, but it is not a presentation. The leader will just be helping facilitate.
Here are the room assignments. All are in the lower level. Four rooms.
There is no combined closing session today. Feel free to depart at any time.
- Rm G121 > FrameMaker (Bernard Aschwanden)/ page layout (look for table signs)
- Rm G121 > Captivate/Camtasia/video tools (Joe Welinske) (look for table signs)
- Rm G110 > Single-sourcing / responsive design (Scott DeLoach) (look for table signs)
- Rm G110 > Flare (Nate Wolf) / Help tools (look for table signs)
- Rm G112 > Content management systems (Guiseppe Getto)
- Rm G118 > DITA (Shane Taylor)