Integrating Captivate HTML5 Tutorials within RoboHelp Projects
Enhancing text-based documentation with animated tutorials is commonplace now. Adobe RoboHelp 10 is “mobile-ready” for everything from iPads and iPhones to Galaxy Android, Kindle Fire and whatever the next big thing is. This versatility is possible by using the new Multiscreen HTML5 Single Source Layouts for output. At the same time, Adobe Captivate 6 allows publishing to HTML5 as well.
You Will Learn
- To publish your Captivate eLearning animated tutorials as HTML5 output and import them into your RoboHelp project.
- To create Screen Profiles in RoboHelp to optimize the multimedia content for various devices.
- To manage CSS and Media Queries for compatibility with mobile device targets.
- To create a customized or branded “look and feel” for your Screen Layouts to show off your content consistently.
- To create Single Source Layouts and manage the content by using different ”sets” of User Defined Variables, Conditional Build Tags and Screen Profiles for various devices.
Date: October 28, 2014
Time: 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm